Here is a stock list of selected high yielding stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within February 2011. The average yield amounts to 5.71 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
NGLS, MBVT, PSE, MMLP, BLX, GLP, NRP, WPZ, FPO, CLMT, PAA, CPLP, CV, SEP, OVBC, PFE, HCBK, PVR, BCBP, SO, FE, NMM, HARL, APU, AEP, SE, DUK, CRRC, CDR, PVG, UMH, ALE, HTCO, MNR, LLY, DPL, EXC, ED, CNP, ISH, Q, CTL, SR, PRK, BOH, FSC, TAC
- ► 2016 (388)
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date February 2011
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day Jan. 31 – Februar...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 24 – 30, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 17 – 23, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 10 – 16, ...
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date January 2011
- ▼ Januar (6)