Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week January 31, 2011 – February 06, 2011. The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.04 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
ATR, BRO, CYN, GEL, PFBX, SUSQ, VSEC, ADTN, ALV, BLX, BMRC, FUL, GLP, MBVT, MMLP, MOS, NGLS, PGC, PSE, SCHN, WSC, AA, CLMT, CPLP, CV, EQT, FPO, HCBK, HSII, MCHX, MOCO, NAL, NRP, NSC, OVBC, PAA, PFE, SEP, SLB, SRCE, TMP, TXI, VIST, WFC, WPZ, ASBC, BCBP, COKE, CWT, FE, IDA, INTC, LAZ, NBL, PVR, SO, WBS, APOG, ARTNA, ATK, EBTC, PLL, SXI
- ► 2016 (388)
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date February 2011
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day Jan. 31 – Februar...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 24 – 30, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 17 – 23, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 10 – 16, ...
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date January 2011
- ▼ Januar (6)