Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week January 24, 2011 – January 30, 2011. The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.49 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
CALM, GOV, JST, PNM, RY, AMN, CLX, EPIQ, SKT, WSM, ALX, COG, DMND, FARM, FLY, PETM, PNR, RRD, SBIB, TCB, TYC, UNB, VNO, AOS, BANR, BRKL, CAG, DEP, EDR, EPD, EV, FCF, IRC, KMP, LNT, LPHI, NI, NNN, NWN, OHI, OKE, PGH, SCHL, STBA, TLP, UNM, XTXI, AMTD, AON, BAM, BMO, CASY, CMLP, CNBKA, CPNO, CRR, CRS, DGICB, FCCO, HAS, O, PAYX, PNW, UTL
- ► 2015 (134)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date February 2011
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day Jan. 31 – Februar...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 24 – 30, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 17 – 23, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 10 – 16, ...
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date January 2011
- ▼ Januar (6)