Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week January 10, 2011 – January 16, 2011. The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.83 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
CBK, IDCC, SUI, WAYN, CNBC, SSS, ABT, AEC, AFG, AP, BELFB, BFS, BKE, CAC, CMN, CNSL, ECOL, EOG, FCX, FL, GD, HSC, IEX, IPHS, KWR, LNCR, MAA, MEI, MGRC, OXM, OZRK, PBIP, RGCO, RPM, RYL, SCI, SNH, TK, TRN, UDR, WSO, YUM, GGG, HOTT, SBR, SJR, ALG, LOW, ORCL, SHLM, VALE, WST
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date February 2011
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day Jan. 31 – Februar...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 24 – 30, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 17 – 23, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day January 10 – 16, ...
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date January 2011
- ▼ Januar (6)