Here is a stock list of selected high yielding stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within November 2010. The average yield amounts to 5.77 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
TEG, NMM, WPZ, CMS, AF, NYB, TOO, AHGP, TRMK, MBVT, ARLP, CNP, CBIN, D, HARL, TGP, VNR, ARTNA, PRK, VOD, PSE, MMLP, MWE, APU, GOOD, AEP, MMP, NRP, LPHI, ED, DPM, UMH, HFFC, RRD, LMT, CPLP, LLY, DUK, RGNC, HME, AEA, HCBK, MNR, GXP, ISH, ALE, DPL, OSG, HRZ, CV, HIW, EXC, HEP, TOT, FE, GLP, SE, CDR
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- ► 2011 (172)
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date November 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day November 01 – 07,...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 25 – 31, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 18 – 24, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 11 – 17, ...
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date October 2010
- ▼ Oktober (6)