Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week October 18, 2010 – October 24, 2010. The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.25 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
LOW, WST, DLM, DST, GAIN, GLAD, RBN, APA, BANR, BLX, CLB, CMTL, CODI, CVS, CWH, FARM, FRD, HRL, KALU, NRGP, NRGY, PG, PKI, TNP, UVE, BCR, CAT, MCS, UNM, WPO, APOG, CRS, RY,
- ► 2012 (302)
- ► 2011 (172)
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date November 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day November 01 – 07,...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 25 – 31, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 18 – 24, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 11 – 17, ...
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date October 2010
- ▼ Oktober (6)