Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week November 01, 2010 – November 07, 2010. The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.15 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
(click on picture to enlarge)
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
ATR, BMRC, BRO, CSH, CYN, GLP, LAZ, ALV, ANCX, BHLB, BTU, BUCY, CFNL, KBH, LSBX, MBVT, MOS, PGC, PSE, VMC, WSC, AA, ALLB, ARLP, AVX, BA, CHKM, CMS, CPLP, CV, DPM, EQT, FCBC, FE, FPO, HCBK, HEP, HFFC, HSII, IDA, INTC, LPHI, MCHX, MMLP, MMP, MOCO, NRP, NSC, RCII, RELL, RGA, RGNC, SCBT, SRCE, TGP, TMP, TOO, TXI, VIRC, VIST, VNR, WFC, WLT, WPZ, WY, AMP, ARTNA, ASBC, AWR, CBIN, COKE, ETN, GWW, HUVL, MWE, NATI, NBL, NYB, PFCB, SXI, WBS, ABFS, ALX, CLMS, ISIL, MDC, MET, NVSL, OSG, SHEN, SXT, WFD
- ► 2016 (262)
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- ► 2011 (172)
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date November 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day November 01 – 07,...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 25 – 31, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 18 – 24, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 11 – 17, ...
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date October 2010
- ▼ Oktober (6)