Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week October 25, 2010 – October 31, 2010. The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.51 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
CALM, CLX, WSM, ADTN, AMN, EPIQ, ALCO, BK, BRKL, CAG, CCF, CE, CFFN, COP, COST, DEP, EDR, EPD, EPE, EV, FCF, FLY, FSP, KMP, LBAI, LNT, LXP, MS, NI, NNN, NWLI, NWN, OHI, OKS, OVBC, PETM, PNM, PNR, SJT, SKT, SM,
STBA, TCB, TLP, TYC, WCN, WES, AON, BAM, BMO, BTH, CASY, CAW, CNBKA, CPNO, CQP, CRR, CSBC, CUZ, FCCO, HAS, IRC, LSTR, O, PAYX, PNW, SO, TXN, UTL, BNE, CLMT, GEL, PAA, SUSQ
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- ► 2011 (172)
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date November 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day November 01 – 07,...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 25 – 31, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 18 – 24, ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day October 11 – 17, ...
- High Yields with Ex-Div. Date October 2010
- ▼ Oktober (6)