Here is a stock list of selected high yielding stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within April 2011. The average yield amounts to 5.31 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
BNS, PNM, TD, KIM, CLI, BDN, BAMM, CYS, KRG, FNLC, CBK, DCT, KCAP, VZ, OGE, PULB, WGL, UDR, PGN, GIS, CEL, UVV, FRD, FL, MAA, AEC, MGRC, BFS, SJR, CNSL, ABT, TI, CMTL, TNP, RY, CLX, NI, PSEC, STD, FSC, CAW, BMO, CV
- ► 2016 (353)
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date April 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day April 04 – April ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 28 – April ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 21 – March ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 14 – March ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 07 – March ...
- ▼ März (6)