Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week March 21, 2011 – March 27, 2011. The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.94 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
AGNC, CINF, DSWL, IFF, LTC, TMX, CEC, FLXS, HNZ, HTLD, KGC, PBR,PM, XEL, AAP, ASFI, CP, CSA, CTS, DHR, ELS, FMBI, FSTR, FXCM, HOC, HWKN, IHG, IIIN, IRM, KBALB, LII, PNY, POR, SPLS, SUG, VMI, AEO, CM, FULT, IBOC, NVO, TTC, CODI, DFT, ESLT
- ► 2014 (49)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date April 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day April 04 – April ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 28 – April ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 21 – March ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 14 – March ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 07 – March ...
- ▼ März (6)