Here is a current stock list of dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend within the week April 04, 2011 – April 10, 2011. The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.22 percent.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
ACU, BDF, CBK, CMCSA, CMCSK, CYS, EJ, EKH, ERIE, ESE, FNLC, GPS, IDCC, JPM, KRG MKH, PHG, RCII, RKH, RTH, RTN, WSCI, ABM, COV, COV, COV, CPL, DCT, DFS, GIW, GNTX, IMKTA, MKH, PKE, RBN, SSD, YSI, ACG, AFB, AKP, ASBI, AWF, AXP, AYN, BBT, BBT, BBT, BKSC, BOX, BRC, BWN, CITZ, CLC, DD-A, DD-B, DRI, ETH, GD, GFZ, HIFS, JCP, KCAP, MA, MAS, MAS, MDT, MIM, MKH, MKH, MMC, MON, NST, OGE, PSO, PULB, PULS, PVSA, RKH, RKH, ROP, SSL, SUP, T, T, THO, TNE, TTH, TTH, VIV, VIV, VZ, WFSL, WGL, WMH, ZF, AM, BANR, CEL, CIK, CPB, EC, GIS, GROW, LNC, MKC, PBY, PDCO, PGN, UDR, UDR-G, USB-I, UTH, UVV, BDGE, DHF, GBCI, LGI, LOR, MSM
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (302)
- High Yields With Ex-Div. Date April 2010
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day April 04 – April ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 28 – April ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 21 – March ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 14 – March ...
- Best Yields with Ex-Dividend Day March 07 – March ...
- ▼ März (6)